What is My Track Driving School?
My Track Driving School offers fun, friendly and affordable driving lessons in the Orana Area.
A lesson with a qualified driving instructor gives you access to the knowledge and experience of that instructor. The fact is that the qualified driving instructor with a lot of experience is better equipped to identify and correct any weaknesses you may have as a driver.
At My Track, we take great pride in preparing students for a lifetime of safe driving.
What can My Track Driving school help with?
At My Track, we take great pride in preparing students for a lifetime of safe driving. We ensure that each student learns:
- Correct driving techniques
- Road rules
- Low risk driving skills
- Gap selection
- Crash avoidance spaces
- Speed management
Why choose us?
- My Track Driving School has trained instructors whose goal is to ensure our learner drivers become safe and responsible road users.
- Our Driving Instructors review rule changes and keep themselves up to date with current road rules.
- Our Driving Instructors are prepared to go the extra yard to five you the best chance of passing your driving test at the first opportunity.
- We foster a strong and respectable relationship with our clients.
Your questions answered
- No only automatic at this time. Our vehicles are fitted with dual controls for everyone’s safety.
- Licence and Logbook, comfortable clothing and footwear recommended.
- Your driving instructor will first assess your driving skills, knowledge, experience and will have some idea after your lesson, as this may vary from student to student. (However, it does help if parents and students make time to practice).
- No. It is a requirement that Driving instructors have a dual control vehicle. It is safer to assess your driving in our instructor’s vehicles with dual controls for everyone’s safety. It is also an important skill to be able to drive another vehicle other than your own.
- Yes, providing you have learnt all the curriculum requirements and are safe and ready.
- Have as many lessons as you can afford which will give you a better chance at being safe and ready and then use your own or a friend’s car to save even more money on the test day.
- 1 hour, however when available, some students chose longer periods.